Monday, October 18, 2010

The Illusive Tasty Beer

This is for all you beer lovers back home.  Finally after a month and a half of light fizzy watered down beer we discovered BEER!!  Just thought I would share my excitement with all you people back home who get delicious micro brew all the time.  Our first encounter with the taste of real malty deliciousness was just outside of Mui Ne.  I passed by this place in search of an ATM machine and rushed back to tell Megan what I found.   It was as if we stumbled upon an oasis of flavor in the desert of tastelessness. We went to the brewery for lunch and enjoyed a couple pints of their dark ale.  I wasn't sure if we would ever find anything better then this, so we savored each sip. 

BUT THEN WE DISCOVERED THE LOUISIANA BREW HOUSE!!!!

This place had a seasonal called the Crystal Ale, which was made with imported Cascade hops!!  It tasted like the sweet nectar of the Pacific Northwest delivered straight to my taste buds.  It was a bit expensive at $3 a liter :) but I decided it was worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment